Laupipi's Clothes Photo Tumblr Contest


Hi dear Simblrs! I’m  here again!
Today I want to tell you something. I love all your artistic photographs! And I only want to ask you if you can take some artistic photos with my clothes! You will makw me so happy because I love to see my stuff in another Sims!
This can be a little contest with a tag #LaupipiClothesPhoto in Tumblr
The winner will be the person who get more likes anr rebblogs!
The winner photo will be included in my Blog with all the credits! Please don’t forget participate!
The clothes you can find here in my Blog.
Thank you so much!

Hola a todos! estoy aqui de nuevo.
Hoy simplemente queria proponeros algo. Se que muchos de vosotros haceis unas fotos magnificas para vuestros Sims, y simplemente queria proponeros un concurso de fotos con ropa de mi blog porque realmente me encanta ver mis articulos en otros Sims.
El concurso se haria a traves de la etiqueta #LaupipiClothesPhoto en Tumblr
El ganador sera la persona que mas "me gusta" y reblogs obtengan ademas la foto ganadora sera incluida en mi blog con todos los creditos! No olvideis participar!!
La ropa la podreis encontrar aqui :)
Muchas Graciasssss!!! <3

Tags:

Share:

0 comentarios