Taylor Swift

Hi everyone! Someone suggested me to do my own Taylor Swift and I've tried it! This is the result, hope my sim looks like her! Enjoy :) (CC at the end of the post)
¡Hola a todos! Alguien me sugirio crear mi propia Taylor swift sim y lo he intentado. Este es el resultado, espero que mi sim se parezca a ella! Divertiros ;) (CC al final del post)

This is a sim file so you must copy the file and put it into Documents/ElectronicArts/TheSims3/SavedSims
Este es un arcivo .sim asi que teneis que copiar el archivo y colocarlo en Documentos/ElectronicArts/LosSims3/SavedSims












Custom Content:
Hairs (Retextures): S-Club, Newsea, Peggy, Cool Sims  
Eyes: Pralinesims (Free)
Eyeliner: Pralinesims (Free)
Eyeshadow: Pralinesims (Free)
Eyebrows: Pralinesims
Lipstick: Pralinesims (Free), Pralinesims (Blog)
Clothes: April, Laupipi (Red), Laupipi (Black), Laupipi (White)


Tags:

Share:

0 comentarios