Stolen Paradise

Dresses

Hey! Happy New Year!!! This is my new creation of 2015 hope you like it! Two dreeses with same print, different shapes, one recolor. Enjoy!

Hola a todos! Feliz año nuevo! Esta es mi primera creacion de 2015, espero que os guste!
Son dos vestidos con el mismo tamaño pero diferente forma con un solo recolor! Disfrutad :)

***If you have installed some of my dresses too, this new dress may appear as a recolor of one of them due to the mesh.
***Si teneis instalado alguno de mis otros vestidos, estos vestidos nuevos pueden aparecer como otro recolor de ellos debido a su mesh.





Share:

2 comentarios

  1. Hi! The mediafire link downloads the long dress file in both cases. Does the long dress package contain the short version as well?
    Anyway, thank you for this dress! Long or short, I really love it. :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh my God you are right! I didn't care about this before! Thank you much to say it to me :) Now the link is fixed and you can download both dresses correctly !
      Have a nice day and thank you again!!!

      Eliminar